Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs workers to tend or operate machines used to manufacture boots and shoes, utilizing knowledge of machine function and process: Teaches workers to tend or operate machines used to stitch, fold, skive, stamp, crease, perforate, or staple shoe parts.
- 2) Identifies and describes functions of machine parts, and explains adjustment and maintenance requirements.
- 3) Demonstrates steps required to prepare machines for operation.
- 4) Examines work of trainees and instructs workers to detect and correct defective work.
- 5) Assists experienced workers to improve work techniques.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR"
Job Number: 5342