Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches workers to operate looms, employing knowledge of weaving techniques: Explains application and utilization of drawing-in draft.
- 2) Identifies and describes functions of loom parts to familiarize trainee with loom.
- 3) Demonstrates weaving techniques, such as tying weaver's knot, threading shuttle, loading loom magazine or battery, and drawing-in broken warp threads.
- 4) Examines work of trainees to detect defective weaving and suggests methods to correct defective work.
- 5) Recommends transfer from trainee status to WEAVER as trainees become proficient.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, WEAVING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, WEAVING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, WEAVING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, WEAVING"
Job Number: 5365