"INSTRUCTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches vocational training subjects to students in public or private schools or in industrial plants: Organizes program of practical and technical instruction, including demonstrations of skills required in trade, and lectures on theory, techniques, and terminology.
- 2) Instructs students in subject areas, such as mathematics, science, drawing, use and maintenance of tools and equipment, codes or regulations related to trade, and safety precautions.
- 3) Plans and supervises work of students, individually or in small groups, in shop or laboratory.
- 4) Tests and evaluates achievement of student in technical knowledge and trade skills.
- 5) May be identified according to trade or theory taught or type of establishment in which training is conducted, such as plumbing, electronics, or dental assistance.
- 6) May place students in job training.
- 7) May teach students with disabilities.
- 8) May be required to have certification from state.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, VOCATIONAL TRAINING"
Job Number: 5362