Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches sport activity to individual or groups at private or public recreational facility or school: Explains and demonstrates use of apparatus and equipment.
- 2) Explains and demonstrates principles, techniques, and methods of regulating movement of body, hands, or feet to achieve proficiency in activity.
- 3) Observes students during practice to detect and correct mistakes.
- 4) Explains and enforces safety rules and regulations.
- 5) Explains method of keeping score.
- 6) May organize and conduct competition and tournaments.
- 7) May participate in competition to demonstrate skill.
- 8) May purchase, display, sell, maintain, or repair equipment.
- 9) May keep record of receipts and expenditures.
- 10) May lecture on history and purpose of sport.
- 11) Workers are identified according to sport instructed, such as golf, fencing, or tennis.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, SPORTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, SPORTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, SPORTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, SPORTS"
Job Number: 5360