"INSTRUCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC AIDE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides clinical and academic instruction in psychiatric nursing methods and procedures for PSYCHIATRIC AIDES: Plans curricular content and sequence.
- 2) Prepares schedules and arranges for lectures given by members of hospital staff, or prepares orientation course for psychiatric aide trainees.
- 3) Prepares study material and presents lectures and demonstrations.
- 4) Observes student progress, conducts examinations, and compiles records.
- 5) Confers with students and evaluates performances at end of training course.
- 6) Assists with assignment of students to units.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, PSYCHIATRIC AIDE"
Job Number: 5359