"INSTRUCTOR, GROUND SERVICES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Conducts classroom instruction, on-the-job training, and orientation sessions for new and experienced ground personnel on various subjects, such as aircraft and station familiarization, company policies and procedures, and specific job duties: Develops and prepares course outlines, instructional procedures, and study materials for nontechnical occupations in such areas as airfreight, customer services load planning, ramp services, reservations, and ticketing.
- 2) Presents course material through use of audiovisual aids, classroom lectures, on-the-job training, and printed handouts.
- 3) Tests student's progress, using oral interviews, written examinations, and performance tests to ascertain comprehension of subject matter.
- 4) Prepares reports of attendance, grades, and training activities.
- 5) Keeps records of training accomplishments and confers with supervisory personnel regarding training needs.
- 6) Conducts recurrent on-the-job training or classroom instruction to acquaint experienced workers with changing procedures or with use of new equipment.
- 7) Coordinates training activities with local station manager.
- 8) May conduct special training programs in company and industry procedures, regulations, rules, and techniques relating to passenger travel for workers employed by travel agencies.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, GROUND SERVICES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, GROUND SERVICES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, GROUND SERVICES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, GROUND SERVICES"
Job Number: 5353