"INSTRUCTOR, FLYING II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs student pilots in flight procedures and techniques and in ground school courses: Develops and prepares course outlines, study materials, and instructional procedures for students enrolled in basic, advanced, or instrument ground school.
- 2) Lectures on various subjects, such as aircraft construction, federal aviation regulations, and radio navigation.
- 3) Demonstrates operation of various aircraft components and instruments, and techniques for controlling aircraft during maneuvers, such as taxiing, takeoff, and landing, using synthetic instrument trainers.
- 4) Observes student's actions during training flights to ensure assimilation of classroom instruction and to comply with federal aviation regulations.
- 5) Tests and evaluates students' progress, using written and performance tests and oral interviews.
- 6) May teach advanced, basic, or instrument courses and be designated Ground Instructor, Advanced; Ground Instructor, Basic; Ground Instructor, Instrument.
- 7) Must be certified by Federal Aviation Administration.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, FLYING II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, FLYING II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, FLYING II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, FLYING II"
Job Number: 5352