Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs workers in painting decorations on plates, bowls, saucers, and other bisque dinnerware: Demonstrates decorating techniques, such as brush stroking, color mixing and blending, and design highlighting to trainees.
- 2) Explains procedures for adding water or glycerine to obtain prescribed consistency of paint.
- 3) Evaluates and prepares reports of trainees' progress during various stages of training program.
- 4) Recommends advancement, transfer, or termination of trainees to management.
- 5) Consults with management and engineering personnel and recommends new techniques for improving quality of decorating process.
- 6) May maintain production reports and attendance records.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, DECORATING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, DECORATING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, DECORATING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, DECORATING"
Job Number: 5349