Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs pupils in ballet, ballroom, tap, and other forms of dancing: Observes students to determine physical and artistic qualifications and limitations and plans programs to meet students' needs and aspirations.
- 2) Explains and demonstrates techniques and methods of regulating movements of body to musical or rhythmic accompaniment.
- 3) Drills pupils in execution of dance steps.
- 4) May teach history of dance.
- 5) May teach theory and practice of dance notation.
- 6) May choreograph and direct dance performance.
- 7) May be designated according to style of dancing taught as Instructor, Ballroom Dancing; Instructor, Tap Dancing; Teacher, Ballet.
- 8) May be employed by ballet company to train corps de ballet and be designated Ballet Master/Mistress.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, DANCING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, DANCING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, DANCING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, DANCING"
Job Number: 2860