Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Teaches individuals or groups contract bridge, evaluating individual abilities to determine method and technique of instruction: Explains card suits and values and methods of scoring.
- 2) Lectures, illustrates, and demonstrates to teach conventions and playing of bridge hands.
- 3) Supervises individual and group practice, using prearranged decks of cards.
- 4) Prepares instructional materials for outside study assignments.
- 5) Usually specializes in one system of bidding.
- 6) May participate in bridge tournaments.
- 7) May direct bridge tournaments.
- 8) May write instructional bridge columns and articles on bridge tournaments for local newspaper.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, BRIDGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, BRIDGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, BRIDGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, BRIDGE"
Job Number: 5344