"INSTRUCTOR, APPAREL MANUFACTURE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs workers to tend or operate knitting, looping, and sewing machines, using knowledge of machine function and process: Plans training schedule to ensure workers achieve standard production in specified time.
- 2) Demonstrates methods of cleaning, threading, replacing needles, changing guides, lubricating, tension adjusting, and operating machines.
- 3) Examines work of trainees to detect defects and instructs worker in methods to detect and correct defective work.
- 4) Records production of worker to determine progress according to training schedule.
- 5) Recommends transfer of worker from one operation to another based on progress made.
- 6) May sew or loop sample articles to determine steps in assembly for new styles.
- 7) May teach hand knitting, looping, and sewing to workers.
Is being an "INSTRUCTOR, APPAREL MANUFACTURE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTRUCTOR, APPAREL MANUFACTURE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTRUCTOR, APPAREL MANUFACTURE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTRUCTOR, APPAREL MANUFACTURE"
Job Number: 5343