"INSTANT PRINT OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates offset-duplicating machine, photocopier, and related machines and equipment to produce copies of original materials for customers in instant print shop: Accepts printing orders from customers and computes and quotes prices to customers.
- 2) Reads job orders to determine quantity of materials to be printed, and stock and ink specifications.
- 3) Adjusts settings and operates camera plate maker to produce plastic or paper plates for use in offset duplicating.
- 4) Operates offset duplicating machine to reproduce single or multicolor copies of text, drawings, graphs, or similar materials.
- 5) Examines proof copy to assure accurate reproduction of color, centering of print, and conformance of copy to layout specifications.
- 6) Operates auxiliary machines such as collator, pad and tablet making machine, stapler, and paper punching, folding, cutting, and perforating machines to assemble materials.
- 7) May operate computerized typesetting machine to set type for printing.
- 8) May assemble typeset copy and artwork into pasteup for printing reproduction.
- 9) May receive payment from customers and box or wrap printed materials.
Is being an "INSTANT PRINT OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTANT PRINT OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTANT PRINT OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTANT PRINT OPERATOR"
Job Number: 5338