"INSTALLER, SOFT TOP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs convertible top assemblies on automobile bodies: Bolts rubber molding to specified points on bottom of convertible assembly frame.
- 2) Positions assembly on automobile body and bolts metal frame and rear edge of fabric to body.
- 3) Trims off excess fabric from rear edge, using shears.
- 4) Connects hydraulic lift to assembly and raises top.
- 5) Adjusts bolts and top bows of metal frame to tighten fabric.
- 6) Turns setscrews to adjust height and movement of side windows.
- 7) Screws metal caps to frame to protect fabric at points of greatest wear.
- 8) May install fabric on top assemblies.
Is being an "INSTALLER, SOFT TOP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTALLER, SOFT TOP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTALLER, SOFT TOP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTALLER, SOFT TOP"
Job Number: 5336