"INSTALLER, INTERIOR ASSEMBLIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs aircraft interior furnishings, trim, and accessories, such as carpeting, sidewalls, doors, windows, seats, partitions, galleys, and passenger service units, according to specifications, using handtools and power tools: Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures.
- 2) Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring and marking instruments and templates.
- 3) Drills, reams, countersinks, rivets, trims, and files parts and assemblies, using handtools and power tools.
- 4) Fits and installs items in aircraft, using handtools, power tools, and fasteners, such as screws, rivets, bolts, and speednuts.
- 5) Fabricates and installs supporting structural devices, such as clips, brackets, angles, gussets, and doublers, using shop equipment.
- 6) Tests functional performance of installed items.
- 7) Reworks installations as required.
Is being an "INSTALLER, INTERIOR ASSEMBLIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTALLER, INTERIOR ASSEMBLIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTALLER, INTERIOR ASSEMBLIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTALLER, INTERIOR ASSEMBLIES"
Job Number: 5333