"INSTALLER, DOOR FURRING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs prefabricated furring strips and insulation material into metal railroad car doors, using handtools: Positions and aligns door frame on assembly rails, using hoist.
- 2) Removes paint from studs in door frame, using paint remover and brush.
- 3) Applies sealing compound to designated points in frame, using caulking gun.
- 4) Positions furring strips over sealing compound and bolts furring to frame, using impact wrench.
- 5) Fits prescribed amounts of insulation material between furring strips.
Is being an "INSTALLER, DOOR FURRING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSTALLER, DOOR FURRING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSTALLER, DOOR FURRING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSTALLER, DOOR FURRING"
Job Number: 5331