Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects manufactured buildings for conformance to specifications during specified intervals of assembly line construction: Measures dimensions and spacing of structural members in building components, such as walls, floors, ceilings, closets and windows for conformance to specifications, using square, plumb, and tape measure.
- 2) Compares room dimensions, wall alignments, plumbing, and electrical elements with blueprints.
- 3) Fills plumbing system with air to check for leaks, using air pump and pressure gauge.
- 4) Tests electrical system for completeness of circuits, using ohmmeter.
- 5) Inspects surfaces of walls, floors, and ceilings for defects, such as color irregularities, warped sections, and cracks.
- 6) Compares furnishings of manufactured buildings with customer's order to ensure compliance.
- 7) Prepares inspection report on findings for SUPERVISOR, MANUFACTURED BUILDINGS.
Is being an "INSPECTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR"
Job Number: 5180