"INSPECTOR, WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects woodwind musical instruments, such as clarinets, saxophones, or flutes, for defective finish and mechanical action, and makes repairs, using handtools and testing devices: Tests soldered joints for strength and keys for spring tension, using testing devices.
- 2) Solders loose parts and adjusts spring tension, using soldering iron and handtools.
- 3) Examines instrument for defects in finish, and touches up defects, using buffing wheel.
- 4) Inserts instrument into device that closes all keys and admits compressed air.
- 5) Observes manometer to ascertain presence of air leakage.
- 6) Presses pads with finger to locate leakage and adjusts pad, using handtools.
- 7) Marks other defects for correction.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, WOODWIND INSTRUMENTS"
Job Number: 5320