"INSPECTOR, WIRE PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects wire products, such as brassiere frames, oven or refrigerator racks, and wire cloth for conformance with specifications: Places product in fixture, or measures dimensions, using ruler to verify specified size and shape.
- 2) Examines product for defects, such as broken welds, chipped or unpainted surfaces, holes, or uneven weave.
- 3) Twists and bends product into alignment, using hands or pliers.
- 4) Cuts defective sections from wire cloth, using scissors.
- 5) Staples ends of wire cloth together, using stapling gun.
- 6) Routes defective products to repair shop.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, WIRE PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, WIRE PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, WIRE PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, WIRE PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 5319