"INSPECTOR, WHEEL AND PINION"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and adjusts assembled watch wheels and pinions for surface and mechanical defects, using tweezers, gauges, and loupe: Examines wheels for levelness, using gauges, and adjusts wheels to correct discrepancies.
- 2) Tests and adjusts endshake of wheels, using loupe and tweezers.
- 3) Mounts wheels in gauge and observes gauge readings to verify that wheels and pinions are concentric with staff.
- 4) Places straightedge on flat surface of wheels and turns wheels, observing wheels to detect passage of light, to test wheels for flatness.
- 5) Examines wheels to detect scratches and broken teeth, using loupe.
- 6) Segregates faulty and acceptable assemblies.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, WHEEL AND PINION" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, WHEEL AND PINION" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, WHEEL AND PINION"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, WHEEL AND PINION"
Job Number: 5317