"INSPECTOR, WATER-POLLUTION CONTROL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects sites where discharges enter state waters and investigates complaints concerning water pollution problems: Inspects wastewater treatment facilities at sites, such as mobile home parks, sewage treatment plants, and other sources of pollution.
- 2) Inspects lagoons and area where effluent enters state waters for such features as obvious discoloration of water, sludge, algae, rodents, and other conditions.
- 3) Informs owner when unacceptable or questionable conditions are present and recommends corrective action.
- 4) Notifies mobile laboratory technicians when sampling is required.
- 5) Advises property owners, facility managers, and equipment operators concerning pollution control regulations.
- 6) Investigates complaints concerning water pollution problems.
- 7) Compiles information for pollution control discharge permits.
- 8) Prepares technical reports of investigations.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, WATER-POLLUTION CONTROL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, WATER-POLLUTION CONTROL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, WATER-POLLUTION CONTROL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, WATER-POLLUTION CONTROL"
Job Number: 5316