"INSPECTOR, WATCH ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects watch subassemblies and incomplete watch movements for mechanical and visual defects, using watchmaker's tools and loupe: Inspects parts, such as bridges, jewels, and screws, for cracks, scratches, and other surface defects, using loupe.
- 2) Turns wheels to detect amount of vertical play and to ascertain if wheels have sufficient freedom, using tweezers and picks.
- 3) Winds mainspring to determine wheel characteristics, such as flatness of path and freedom of movement.
- 4) Examines wheels and pivots for bends and alignment, using loupe.
- 5) Records defects found.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, WATCH ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, WATCH ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, WATCH ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, WATCH ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 5313