Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects subassembly or finished metal, plastic, and wooden toys for conformance to specifications: Examines toys at end of assembly line for items, such as paint scratches or nicks, inclusion of accessories, operation of moving parts, and decal application.
- 2) Removes defective toys from line or performs repairs, such as touching up paint, tightening screws, or bending fastening tabs.
- 3) Cleans toys with damp sponge and transfers them to packing section.
- 4) Weighs specified quantities to fill orders for toys.
- 5) May test operation of toys, using testing equipment.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, TOYS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, TOYS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, TOYS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, TOYS"
Job Number: 5310