Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends electric timer that verifies timing beat of clock, watch, and timer movements and adjusts movements to correct timing defects, using watchmaker's tools and loupe: Sets up timing device for specified type movement.
- 2) Positions movement in holding fixture and connects movement to timing device.
- 3) Activates timing device that automatically compares timing beat of test movement with standard and records discrepancies on tape.
- 4) Adjusts movements to attain accurate beat or routes movement to TIMING ADJUSTER.
- 5) Records timing beat defects.
- 6) Places acceptable movements in tray for assembly.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, TIMING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, TIMING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, TIMING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, TIMING"
Job Number: 5308