Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines appliance timers for surface defects and sets timers preparatory to testing: Examines timers for defects, such as scratched dials, dents, and broken or missing parts.
- 2) Places defective timers in carton for repair.
- 3) Plugs test light into timer and turns dial of timer to specified setting.
- 4) Places timer on vertical rack for testing and connects timer cord to electrical outlet.
- 5) Flips switch of timer to verify that test light burns and that timer functions.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, TIMERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, TIMERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, TIMERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, TIMERS"
Job Number: 5307