"INSPECTOR, SURGICAL GARMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects surgical garments, such as belts, hosiery, trusses, braces, and sanitary napkins for conformance to specifications: Examines raw materials to detect dirt particles, discolorations, and other defects and rejects substandard materials.
- 2) Weighs and measures component parts and completed garment to verify specified weight and dimensional specifications, using scale and gauges.
- 3) Examines garment at various stages of production for correct positioning of parts and appearance.
- 4) Inspects packaged garments for appearance and to detect excessive glue.
- 5) Tags rejected items for rework or disposal.
- 6) Maintains inspection records and computes level of quality control achieved, using mathematical formulas.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, SURGICAL GARMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, SURGICAL GARMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, SURGICAL GARMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, SURGICAL GARMENT"
Job Number: 5305