"INSPECTOR, SLIDE FASTENERS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects samples of slide-fastener chains and scoops for defects and conformance to chart specifications for height, width, and spacing of scoops, using micrometers: Measures dimensions of chain and spacing of scoops, using micrometers and ruler, and counts number of scoops per length of chain.
- 2) Examines chain and scoops for such defects as smashed, cracked, burred, or missing scoops, or for uneven spacing, using optical glasses or eye loupe.
- 3) Opens and closes zipper to determine ease of sliding and smooth action of slider.
- 4) Tallies defects found according to type, and prepares report.
- 5) May examine finish of lacquered chains.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, SLIDE FASTENERS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, SLIDE FASTENERS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, SLIDE FASTENERS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, SLIDE FASTENERS"
Job Number: 5303