Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Salvages rejected loaded cartridges, performing any combination of following tasks: Measures and weighs cartridges, using fixed and adjustable gauges and direct-reading shadowgraph scale, or feeds cartridges into gauge-and-weigh machine to verify rejection.
- 2) Feeds cartridges into dial plate on automatic power press that straightens sides and deepens shoulders of cases or punches out defective primers.
- 3) Positions cartridge in lathe chuck and moves lever to feed cutting tool to cut head diameter and cannelure to specified size.
- 4) Inserts cartridge into fixture of machine that draws bullet from cartridge case.
- 5) Dumps powder from cartridge and drops emptied case into chute.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, SALVAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, SALVAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, SALVAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, SALVAGE"
Job Number: 5296