"INSPECTOR, RETURNED MATERIALS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests, dismantles, and inspects motor vehicle parts returned as defective to determine cause of defects: Examines unit for cracked or missing components.
- 2) Tests unit under simulated operating conditions to determine nature of defect, using computerized testing equipment.
- 3) Dismantles unit and inspects components for conformance to specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, indicator gauges, hardness testers, calipers, and sine bars.
- 4) Determines cause of defect and prepares report of findings.
- 5) Routes unit to department for replacement, repair, or salvage.
- 6) May judge validity of customer's claim of defective parts or work.
- 7) May specialize according to type of product inspected.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, RETURNED MATERIALS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, RETURNED MATERIALS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, RETURNED MATERIALS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, RETURNED MATERIALS"
Job Number: 5294