Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines frames or plastic articles during various stages of manufacture and reworks article to meet specifications: Inspects frames for unsoldered wires and solders contact points, using soldering iron.
- 2) Examines formed articles for holes in plastic or deformations and brushes liquid epoxy or plastic to repair defect.
- 3) Inspects decorated articles for missed paint areas or defective decoration and paints areas needing rework, using artist's brush.
- 4) Discards articles that cannot be reworked.
- 5) Occasionally bends finished article into specified shape and seals article in plastic bag, using heated iron.
Is being an "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER"
Job Number: 5326