Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and repairs sandstone table and counter tops, using handtools: Examines and feels sandstone for defects, such as flaking or bubbles in paint, pits, cracks, and chipped areas, and for variations in surface texture.
- 2) Sands top and edges of stone, using fine grit abrasive paper.
- 3) Fills cracks and holes with stone cement to level of stone surface or to match corner or edge of stone, using spatula.
- 4) Applies flame of propane torch to defective painted area to ensure adhesion of stone cement to painted surface.
- 5) Reads blueprint specifications and verifies dimensions and location of holes in table and counter tops, using tape and micrometer.
Is being an "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER, SANDSTONE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER, SANDSTONE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER, SANDSTONE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR-REPAIRER, SANDSTONE"
Job Number: 5327