"INSPECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects products manufactured or processed by private companies for government use to ensure compliance with contract specifications: Examines company's records to secure such information as size and weight of product and results of quality tests.
- 2) Inspects product to determine compliance with order specifications, company's quality control system for compliance with legal requirements, and shipping and packing facilities for conformity to specified standards.
- 3) Submits samples of product to government laboratory for testing as indicated by department procedures.
- 4) Stamps mark of approval or rejection on product and writes report of examinations.
- 5) May specialize in lumber, machinery, petroleum products, paper products, electronic equipment, furniture, or other specific product or group of related products.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, QUALITY ASSURANCE"
Job Number: 5291