Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects plated surfaces of metal or plastic objects visually or using chemical or electrical tests: Examines part for defects, such as uneven coating or scratches.
- 2) Applies chemicals to or immerses object in test solution and observes reaction or measures dissolving time.
- 3) Turns on electrical current and reads gauge to measure plating thickness.
- 4) Attaches magnet to metal part and reads gauge to measure magnet pull to determine plating thickness.
- 5) Compares readings with specifications and returns defective objects for rework.
- 6) May test samples of electrolytic solutions.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, PLATING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, PLATING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, PLATING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, PLATING"
Job Number: 5282