"INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects parts, subassemblies, and assembled photographic apparatus, such as still and motion picture cameras, magazines, enlargers, flash units, and film developing machines for conformance to verbal and diagrammatic specifications, using precision measuring and testing instruments: Examines blueprints, wiring diagrams, and other specifications to determine parts, dimensions, and tolerances required.
- 2) Examines equipment for defects, such as missing parts, incorrect serial numbers, flaws in castings, and light leakage.
- 3) Measures parts to ensure conformance to dimensional specifications, using micrometers, gauges, rules, and other precision measuring instruments.
- 4) Tests functioning of electronic components, using test instruments, such as voltmeters, oscilloscopes, and signal generators.
- 5) Trips camera shutters to verify timing, using timing device.
- 6) Measures focal distance of lenses, using depth micrometer or collimator.
- 7) Traces electrical wiring and examines connections to detect assembly defects and tests electrical circuits for continuity, using wire diagrams and continuity meter.
- 8) Examines test film to detect faulty operation of cameras, using projector, viewing screen, and hand lens.
- 9) Records inspection data and marks or stamps inspection tag to indicate acceptance or rejection of equipment inspected.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, PHOTOGRAPHIC EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 5279