"INSPECTOR, PACKAGING MATERIALS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines, measures, and tests containers and materials used to package drug and cosmetic products for conformity to specifications: Examines and rejects tubes, bottles, cartons, caps, stoppers, and related materials containing such flaws as chips, cracks, torn labels, or discoloration.
- 2) Measures containers and cap samples to verify specified dimensions, using micrometer, gauge, or caliper.
- 3) Fills containers with liquid and pours into graduate to verify container capacity.
- 4) Records inspection or test results.
- 5) May test components, such as stoppers and seals, using hardness tester.
- 6) May count, pour, or weigh out contents of sample containers to verify data on label.
- 7) May determine viscosity of fluids, using viscometer.
- 8) May convert liquid measure to avoirdupois weight, using calculating machine or slide rule.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, PACKAGING MATERIALS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, PACKAGING MATERIALS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, PACKAGING MATERIALS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, PACKAGING MATERIALS"
Job Number: 5277