"INSPECTOR, MULTIFOCAL LENS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects multifocal lenses or lens parts, at various stages of processing, for defects caused by flaws in glass or improper assembly: Examines lenses or lens parts, such as polished multifocal buttons, polished lens blanks, and fused multifocal buttons, for defects, such as scratches or chips on surface or presence of dust or water stains along fused juncture.
- 2) Measures dimensions of lenses or parts, using lens gauge or millimeter ruler.
- 3) Places lenses or lens parts in trays for transfer to other departments.
- 4) Keeps production record.
- 5) May chill mounted lenses in freezer to contract mounting pitch for ease of lens removal.
- 6) May remove lenses or lens parts from block by tapping block with hammer.
- 7) May be designated according to lens or lens part inspected as Fusing-Line Inspector; Multifocal-Button Inspector; Topside Inspector.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, MULTIFOCAL LENS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, MULTIFOCAL LENS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, MULTIFOCAL LENS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, MULTIFOCAL LENS"
Job Number: 5273