"INSPECTOR, MOTORS AND GENERATORS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines electric motors, generators, and parts, such as coils, commutators, armatures, and stators, for compliance with specifications, using measuring devices and test equipment: Examines parts to detect defects, such as faulty insulation, broken wires, burrs, and nicks.
- 2) Compares windings, soldered connections, and location of parts with schematics and blueprints to ensure compliance with specifications.
- 3) Verifies dimensional specifications of parts and measures airgap between parts, using micrometers, verniers, calipers, and scale.
- 4) Tests windings for resistance, shorts, and grounded wires, using testing apparatus.
- 5) Tags rejected parts and assemblies for repair.
- 6) Records inspection data.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, MOTORS AND GENERATORS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, MOTORS AND GENERATORS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, MOTORS AND GENERATORS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, MOTORS AND GENERATORS"
Job Number: 5272