Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects mixing, drying, storage, packaging, and arrangements for transportation of explosives to determine that processing specifications and safety measures are followed: Observes processing of explosive and notes condition of ingredients for qualities, such as dryness, even texture, and absence of solvents.
- 2) Verifies accuracy of scales used.
- 3) Observes transfer of powder from shipping containers to cans used to carry powder through loading process.
- 4) Examines filled cans for specified packing slip and for colored stripe indicating uses for which powder is intended.
- 5) Inspects plant periodically for adherence to safety regulations and prepares written reports on compliance with such regulations.
Is being an "INSPECTOR IV" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR IV" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR IV"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR IV"
Job Number: 5199