"INSPECTOR, INTEGRATED CIRCUITS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects integrated circuit assemblies, semiconductor wafers, and IC dies for conformance to company standards, using microscope: Reads work order to determine inspection criteria.
- 2) Places group of items in trays on microscope stage, or positions items individually on stage for inspection, using vacuum pencil or tweezers.
- 3) Turns knobs on microscope to adjust focus and magnification as required to view items for inspection.
- 4) Views and inspects items according to company standards to detect defects, such as broken circuit lines, bridged circuits, misalignments, symbol errors, and missing solder.
- 5) Discards defective items.
- 6) May remove contaminants from items, using brush or airhose.
- 7) May use magnifying glass to inspect electronic items.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, INTEGRATED CIRCUITS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, INTEGRATED CIRCUITS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, INTEGRATED CIRCUITS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, INTEGRATED CIRCUITS"
Job Number: 5263