Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines automatically cast toilet bowls for molding defects: Moves toilet bowls from casting and drying area to inspecting area, using handtruck.
- 2) Examines exterior and interior surfaces of bowls for defects, such as shape distortion, chips, or cracks.
- 3) Marks defective bowls to indicate type and location of defects, using marking pencil.
- 4) Applies glaze to specified areas of bowls, using paint brush, to prevent cracking during subsequent finishing.
- 5) Records number and types of defects on product identification tags for inventory and production records.
- 6) Places boards on roller conveyor to support bowls, positions bowls on boards, and pushes inspected bowls along conveyor for further finishing.
- 7) Returns defective bowls to casting area for reworking.
Is being an "INSPECTOR I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR I"
Job Number: 5191