"INSPECTOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects health care facilities, such as hospitals, nursing homes, sheltered care homes, maternity homes, and day care centers, to enforce public health laws and to investigate complaints: Inspects physical facilities, equipment, accommodations, and operating procedures to ensure compliance with laws governing standards of sanitation, acceptability of facilities, record keeping, staff competence qualifications, and ethical practices.
- 2) Reviews reports concerning staffing, personal references, floor plans, fire inspections, and sanitation.
- 3) Recommends changes in facilities, standards, and administrative methods in order to improve services and efficiency, utilizing knowledge of good practices and legal requirements.
- 4) Advises applicants for approval of health care facilities on license application and rules governing operation of such facilities.
- 5) May testify at hearings or in court.
- 6) May compile data on conditions of health care facilities, for use in determining construction needs in community or region.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, HEALTH CARE FACILITIES"
Job Number: 5259