"INSPECTOR, HANDBAG FRAMES"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects metal or plastic frames used in manufacture of women's handbags: Removes frames from packing case and verifies order with invoice and shipping order.
- 2) Examines frames for defects, such as scratches, discolorations, or missing hinge pins.
- 3) Opens and closes frames to test frame construction and ease of fastening.
- 4) Discards defective frames for repair or return to manufacturer.
- 5) Compiles inventory of acceptable and unacceptable frames received.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, HANDBAG FRAMES" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, HANDBAG FRAMES" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, HANDBAG FRAMES"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, HANDBAG FRAMES"
Job Number: 5258