"INSPECTOR, GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Weighs packaged cereal, feed, and flour products to verify weights and examines packages for adequacy of labeling, stamping, sewing, or sealing: Records weights on report form.
- 2) Tests scales for accuracy, using standard weights, and adjusts scales.
- 3) Compares sample of mixed feed with standard sample to verify adequacy of mixing or pelletizing process.
- 4) Obtains and labels samples of flour grades produced and delivers them to laboratory.
- 5) May review laboratory analysis of flour samples.
- 6) May verify production reports with report of quantity of packed products received in warehouse and trace reason for discrepancies.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, GRAIN MILL PRODUCTS"
Job Number: 5254