"INSPECTOR, GOLF BALL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and tests golf ball centers and wound cores for conformance to standards and records results: Squeezes liquid centers through wringer to observe cover leaks.
- 2) Examines wound cores to see that ball is round and that thread condition meets specifications.
- 3) Passes ball through go-not-go gauges to verify size.
- 4) Places wound cores on fixture of compression tester, presses pedal to drop ram, and observes gauges to obtain compression reading.
- 5) Sorts balls according to compression registered on gauge.
- 6) Reports compression test results and other quality factors.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, GOLF BALL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, GOLF BALL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, GOLF BALL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, GOLF BALL"
Job Number: 5252