"INSPECTOR, GLASS OR MIRROR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects glass or mirrors to detect imperfections, such as scratches, seeds, chips, or cracks: Examines glass or mirror at discharge end of glass washing and drying machine or silvering range, or places glass or mirror on padded table under light.
- 2) Turns glass or mirror in circular motion to inspect both sides.
- 3) Wipes gloved hand over glass or mirror to remove dust.
- 4) Marks defects with crayon or wax pencil.
- 5) May move glass or mirror onto skids or conveyors.
- 6) May keep record of rejections, type of defects, and footage loss.
- 7) May glue labels onto mirrors.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, GLASS OR MIRROR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, GLASS OR MIRROR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, GLASS OR MIRROR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, GLASS OR MIRROR"
Job Number: 5251