"INSPECTOR, FURNITURE AND BEDDING"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects bedding materials and furniture padding to enforce public health laws and to investigate consumer complaints: Inspects premises and operations at furniture and bedding factories, warehouses, renovating plants, and sales outlets to ascertain compliance with state furniture and bedding sanitation laws.
- 2) Examines labels on furniture and bedding items to ascertain compliance with fiber content and labeling regulations.
- 3) Examines stock of used goods, condition of fumigation chambers, and use of prescribed chemicals.
- 4) Conducts laboratory analyses on sample fibers, feathers, and materials to determine usability and cleanliness, utilizing standardized microscopic examination and chemical tests.
- 5) May cite or arrest suspected violators and testify in court.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FURNITURE AND BEDDING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FURNITURE AND BEDDING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FURNITURE AND BEDDING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FURNITURE AND BEDDING"
Job Number: 5247