Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and tests assembled and partially assembled pyrotechnics: Examines parts for defects, such as nicks, cracks, or holes.
- 2) Screws standard test piece on threaded parts to determine acceptable fit and alignment.
- 3) Verifies component dimensions for conformance to specifications, using fixed gauge.
- 4) Segregates defective assemblies for reconstruction, salvage, or further analysis.
- 5) May be designated according to part inspected as Firing-Pin Gauger; Pellet-Post Inspector.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FIREWORKS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FIREWORKS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FIREWORKS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FIREWORKS"
Job Number: 5245