Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines working parts of guns used in testing ammunition to determine that they are in satisfactory condition to be used for making tests.
- 2) Examines bore, cartridge chamber, firing-pin hole, and other parts related to functional operation of gun, using precision measuring instruments.
- 3) Inspects bore of gun for defects, such as scratches, pits, and corrosion, using illuminated periscope.
- 4) Tests operation of gun for satisfactory action.
- 5) May assist GUNSMITH in adjusting test arms.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FIREARMS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FIREARMS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FIREARMS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FIREARMS"
Job Number: 5244