"INSPECTOR, FINAL ASSEMBLY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects ballpoint pens or mechanical pencils for defects, such as scratched or cracked barrels and faulty mechanisms: Compares color, style, and printed information on pen or pencil with written specifications.
- 2) Depresses plunger of ballpoint pens to test retracting action of cartridge.
- 3) Discards defective items and returns repairable items for rework.
- 4) May write with ballpoint pens to test inking mechanism.
- 5) May remove substandard printing, using rag and solvent.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FINAL ASSEMBLY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FINAL ASSEMBLY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FINAL ASSEMBLY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FINAL ASSEMBLY"
Job Number: 5242