"INSPECTOR, FILTER TIP"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects cigarette filter plugs to detect imperfections: Removes plugs from conveyor of filter-making machine and examines plugs for dirt and irregularities in size, firmness, sealing, and cut.
- 2) Tears paper from plug and examines filter material for defects.
- 3) Measures and examines plug seams, using magnifying glass with graduated scale.
- 4) Records findings on chart.
- 5) Notifies CIGARETTE-FILTER-MAKING-MACHINE OPERATOR or MACHINE ADJUSTER of deviations from specifications.
- 6) Tests air draft of filter rods, using draft-resistance meter.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FILTER TIP" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FILTER TIP" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FILTER TIP"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FILTER TIP"
Job Number: 5241