"INSPECTOR, FIBROUS WALLBOARD"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects each phase of processing in manufacture of hardboard, insulation board, and acoustical tile to ensure conformity to specifications: Weighs samples of wet and dry chips, pulp, and board; and calculates moisture content.
- 2) Tests tensile strength of products, using breakage tester.
- 3) Examines boards for oil spots, scratches, scuffs, broken flanges, and lug marks.
- 4) Compares acoustical tile with template for location of drilled holes and cleanness of cut.
- 5) Measures sample boards, using tape and square frame.
- 6) Examines flanges for depth and sharpness of cut, using measuring device.
- 7) Tags and records offgrade products.
- 8) May conduct titration tests to determine acidity of pulp.
Is being an "INSPECTOR, FIBROUS WALLBOARD" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "INSPECTOR, FIBROUS WALLBOARD" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "INSPECTOR, FIBROUS WALLBOARD"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "INSPECTOR, FIBROUS WALLBOARD"
Job Number: 5240